Chewed Out(Gum Catalogue):73) 04/08/12.Damn, it’s Plugged Up Again, Kitchener Court House Sign on Weber Street and Queen St, Kitchener ON.72) 28/07/12. Flesh Book, 85 Queen Street North Kitchener ON: Kitchener Public Library: Fiction, G section William Golding Lord of the Flies.71) 03/07/12. the Rare Amanita Pinkullum Stickulus, Bay of Fundy National Park NB: camp site 211 Chignecto portion of the park.70) 27/06/12. The Little Bus that Squished, Toronto Coach Terminal, Toronto ON: floor of bus boarding platform.69) 26/06/12. Hung to dry, right by crosswalk to William Street from Rideau Street, Ottawa ON: fence.
68) 26/06/12. Sticky dragonflies…, the Ridea Canal just by Laurier Avenue West bridge, Ottawa ON: bench.
67) 26/06/12. Take out the trash!, southwest corner of William and Clarence Street, Ottawa ON: bottom of sign post.
66) 26/06/12. Cigarette Break, southeast corner of William and George Street, Ottawa ON: telephone booth.
65) 26/06/12. Plane goes ‘Smoosh!’, 1 Wellington Street, Ottawa ON: on wall of Library of Parliament Hill.
64) 02/06/12. Shifted (Fix’er Upper), farmer’s field East of Dufferin and North of King Vaughan, King City ON: on Richard Serra’s Shift 1970-72.
63) 02/06/12. Dandy, farmer’s field East of Dufferin and North of King Vaughan, King City ON: on Richard Serra’s Shift 1970-72.
62) 16/05/12. Canned, Bloor West and Major Street, Toronto ON: alley.
61) 16/05/12. Switch it, Bloor just West of Brunswick, Toronto ON: right by closed storefront.
60) 16/05/12. Brush twice a day, Bloor and Walmer, Toronto ON: corner of brick wall by Canada Post.
59) 16/05/12. Skeleton in the Closet, alley just North of Bloor, just West of Howland, Toronto ON: wall.
58) 28/04/12. Lighten Up, the parking garage at Benton and Charles Street, Kitchener ON: on Ted Fullerton’s: Pedestrian from 2010 .
57) 04/04/12. Stickhandling, ARENA exhibition at THEMUSEUM, Kitchener ON: on Michael Davey’s piece commemorating the ‘Super Series’ Edmonton Oilers vs the Soviet Red Army 1985.
56) 04/04/12. StickyPuck (Coach’s Cudd), ARENA exhibition at THEMUSEUM, Kitchener ON: on Michael Davey’s piece commemorating the ‘Super Series’ Edmonton Oilers vs the Soviet Red Army 1985.
55) 04/04/12. Hockey-Smile Reducer, ARENA exhibition at THEMUSEUM, Kitchener ON: on Michael Davey’s piece commemorating the ‘Super Series’ Edmonton Oilers vs the Soviet Red Army 1985.
54) 04/04/12. Gum Guard, ARENA exhibition at THEMUSEUM, Kitchener ON: on Michael Davey’s piece commemorating the ‘Super Series’ Edmonton Oilers vs the Soviet Red Army 1985.
53) 18/03/12. Spilling SOMUCHFOAM.COM, Bloor and Albany, outside ‘Aroma Espresso Bar’, Toronto ON: street light pole.
52) 18/03/12. Blow My Nose, Park behind alley N. of Bloor between Albany and Bathurst, Toronto ON: brick wall.
51) 18/03/12. Surprise Candy, Bloor and Brunswick, outside of ‘Kandy Shoppe’, Toronto ON: 24H newsstand.
50) 17/03/12. The Mind/Body Problem, 49 Queen Street near St Patrick’s Lutheran Church, Kitchener ON.
49) 17/03/12. Plugged Up, Kitchener Court House on Weber Street, Kitchener ON.
48) 17/03/12. ‘Hey Clam! I know a guy who knows a guy who can get shit done.’, Weber Street and Duke Street near the court house, Kitchener ON.
47) 17/03/12. Veruca Vulgaris, a narrow alley off of Queen Street near Duke Street, Kitchener ON.
46) 17/03/12. ‘Hey Man… Got a light?’, Conrad Center for the Performing Arts (Kitchener Waterloo Symphony), Kitchener ON.
45) 17/03/12. Magic Button, Volgesang Green, Kitchener ON: Kitchener’s first button maker.
44) 17/03/12.Gummie Worm, Charles Street Station, Kitchener ON.
43) 17/03/12. Stink Blossom, Victoria Park, Kitchener ON: front entrance garden. Gum and wire
42) 14/03/12. The Cycle of Eating and Pooping, Bloor and Brunswick, Toronto ON: inside telephone booth.
41) 14/03/12. Floating rice magic, Bloor and Palmerston, Toronto ON: sign post.
40) 12/03/12. Breakfast Face, Queen East and Logan, Toronto ON: outside of ‘Lady Marmalade’.
39) 12/03/12. Popsicle mess, Queen East and De Grassi, Toronto ON: under bridge.
38) 12/03/12. Dress up, Queen East and Lewis, Toronto ON: outside of ‘The Opera House’.
37) 10/03/12. Gummy Sushi, 456 Bloor West, Toronto ON.
36) 10/03/12. Plucky, Bloor West and Robert Street, Toronto ON.
35) 10/03/12. Pissing Pooch, Bloor West and Major Street, Toronto ON: alley.
34) 01/02/12. Fork it, Food court at 113 McCaul Street, Toronto ON: under dining table.
33) 31/01/12. Asshole, Men’s washroom outside Dorothy H. Hoover Library, 113 McCaul Street, 2nd Level, Toronto ON: toilet stall.
32) 31/01/12. Peeling band-aid, Parking garage off of St. Andrew Street, Toronto ON: stairwell.
31) 31/01/12. Baby sock, St. Andrew Street (Kensington Market), Toronto ON: pole outside parking garage.
30) 31/01/12. Eye see you, Back alley off Kensington Ave., just South of Baldwin, Toronto ON: fence by parking spot.
29) 31/01/12. Gummy Band-aid, Nassau and Augusta (Kensington Market), Toronto ON: Bulletin Board.
28) 31/01/12. Smoke, Baldwin and Augusta (Kensington Market), Toronto ON: wooden beam.
27) 28/12/11. Tweet Tweet, Centre in the Square/Kitchener Waterloo Art Gallery, Kitchener ON: to the right of the Box Office entrance.
26) 04/10/11. Wrapper Nest, Harbourfront Centre, Toronto ON: Bottom of Harbourfront Centre sign behind the Power Plant gallery.
25) 04/10/11. Bit my Gummy Donut, 401 Richmond, Toronto ON: Back stairwell.
24) 24/09/11. Face First, Cambridge Library Gallery, Cambridge ON: Men’s Washroom next to the gallery.
23) 24/09/11. Thumbed, Kitchener City Hall, Kitchener ON: on electrical box under the raised walkway.
22) 24/09/11. Gummy Applecore, Victory Park, Kitchener ON: Main walking entrance.
21) 24/09/11. Kablamo!, North Square and Grand Ave (across from the Library Gallery) Cambridge ON
20) 24/09/11. Itsy Bitsy Spider, Kitchener Waterloo Gallery, Kitchener ON: Men’s Washroom.
19) 12/06/11. What!?, East of Spadina, South of Richmond, Toronto ON: Alley, across Cinecycle.
18) 12/06/11. Fallen Gummy Leaf, East of Spadina, South of Richmond, Toronto ON: Alley, on fence behind parking lot of 401.
17) 12/06/11. Door to Somewhere, West of Peter, North of Adelaide St W., Toronto ON: Alley wall.
16) 12/06/11. Take Pills, North of Adelaide St W., just West of Peter, Toronto ON: Boarded up window ledge in alley (‘poop man alley’).
15) 12/06/11. Given You Tongue, South of Richmond, East of Peter, Toronto ON: Alley wall.
14) 12/06/11. Where’s the Tooth?, South of Richmond, just East of Peter, Toronto ON: Alley wall.
13) 27/03/2011. Toilet Paper Please, Spadina and College (South Side), Toronto ON: Parking ticket machine.
12) 27/03/2011. Gummy Chicken. 340 Spadina near St. Andrew (West Side), Toronto ON: Lamp post.
11) 27/03/2011. Fingered, 384 Spadina near Baldwin (West Side), Toronto ON: Tree stump.
10) 27/03/2011. Gummy Tap, 396 Spadina near Nassau (West Side), Toronto ON: Tree.
9) 27/03/2011. Drippy Udder, 440 Spadina near Oxford (West Side), Toronto ON: Phone booth.
8) 27/03/2011. Bataille’s Big Toe, 295 College near Spadina (South Side), Toronto ON: Window sill.
7) 27/03/2011. Gum Brains, College and Augusta (South Side), Toronto ON: Bulletin board.
6) 27/03/2011. Blowing Bubbles (So Much Foam), Bellview Square Park (South End), Toronto ON: Tree.
5) 27/03/2011. Gummy Fly, Kensington and Baldwin (South Side), Toronto ON: Garbage can.
4) 27/03/2011. Squeeze Me Macaroni, Dundas and Spadina (East Side), Toronto ON: Lamp post.
3) 25/03/2011. Let Them Eat Steak, Gerrard E. and Carlaw (Under Bridge), Toronto ON: Wall.
2) 20/03/2011. Lolita again, Bloor and Markham (South Side), Toronto ON: Planter.
1) 20/03/2011. Lolita, Bloor and Manning (North Side – near Bloor Fruit Market), Toronto ON: Garbage can.